Parent + Child
Ages 12 - 36 months, with a caregiver
- Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer sessions are offered
- Tuition is $750/ annually or $275/ seasonal session
- Now enrolling for Yearly Session ( Sept to June) or just the Fall Session, which begins September 22.
The Parent-Child Program provides an introduction to education inspired by the Waldorf approach. In a gentle, nurturing environment, parents and children come together, exploring the wonders of the first years of life.
The morning follows a flowing rhythm: creative play, baking bread, circle time, snack, clean up and puppet show. During free play, children are provided with simple, natural toys in a calm and comfortable environment while parents are offered the opportunity for simple crafting and observation of their children.
Circle time and the puppet show reflect the world of nature and seasonal festivals. Circle time provides a learning experience through music and rhyme. Games and movement activities engage both large and fine motor coordination.
Stories and puppet plays nourish the child’s imagination and provide rich material for creative play. Together, we enjoy a nourishing and organic snack of freshly made bread and fruit. Working together, parents and teachers provide a model of what community means to the young child.
If you have ever been curious about the Waldorf approach to education, this is a wonderful introduction.
To register, please fill out the enrollment application below:
Classes are held on :
- Fridays, 8.45 AM for children 12 - 24 months
- Fridays, 10.30 AM for children 18 - 36 months
- Early enrollment is encouraged, as space is limited.